QMS Internal Auditor Transition 4 hours*
This course helps you to gain an overall understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. You will be able to define or understand the internal audit strategy, define or understand the internal audit program, plan, conduct and follow-up a internal audit, and closing the loop of continuous improvement.
- Internal Auditors
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Those starting their career in Quality Management
- Understand Quality Management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- eTraining | 4 hours. Estimated duration. It depends on the student and previous technical knowledge and IT conditions.
- Understand the key changes of ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Implement the changes of ISO 9001:2015 using good practice guidance