Offsite Gap Analysis ISO 45001:2018
- The off-site gap analysis audit is a complete review of the requirements of the new ISO 45001:2018 standard with respect to your Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This pre-assessment is carried out by a Bureau Veritas auditor from the information prepared by you.
- The aim of this assessment is to verify the current situation, list areas for improvement and highlight future actions to be taken.
- Occupational Risk
- Prevention Managers and Personnel.
- Companies that want more information about the migration to the new standard.
- Actively identifies the gap between your current Management System and ISO 45001:2018.
- Performs an exhaustive analysis of your Occupational Health and Safety Management System before requesting the final audit.