Practical Tool Box
Your company’s human capital is your greatest asset, which is why the health and well-being of your employees is one of the key drivers for the success of your business.
The objective of ISO 45001:2018 is to help you create a management system that proactively prevents injuries or illnesses.
LEAD from Bureau Veritas offers you a complete kit of tools that will aid your understanding of and transition to ISO 45001:2018.
Thanks to our Practical Tools Kit you will be able to automate, implement and maintain your ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This Tool kit contains a:
- Practical Guide: Complete analysis of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and its main changes.
- Roadmap: a detailed guide for transition to the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
- Communication kit: Templates for communication with customers and employees on the transition process.
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001:2018
- High Level Structure New terms and definitions applied to ISO 45001:2018
- Occupational Risk
- Prevention Managers and Personnel.
- Companies that want more information about the transition to the new standard.