Live Webinar | PPAP/APQP Core Tool for Automotive 1 hour*
PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) are two of the most important “core tools” to be used according to IATF 16949:2016 Standard.
These 2 methodologies are more and more required in a compulsory manner by automotive players and start to be used by other industries as well.
PPAP and APQP are both the backbone of the Customer/Supplier relationship for successful and efficient parts’ development project.
During the Online Webinar, our Automotive Market Manager will drive presenting the PPAP/APQP methodologies by introducing the agenda that will be covered.
He will be supported by one of our experts on APQP/PPAP topic who will give detailed information to get the basic knowledge and understanding on what these methodologies can bring to your organization during parts development and industrialization stages.
Duration: The Live webinar will take 1 hour divided into 2 parts:
. 45 minutes presentation
. 15 minutes of Question/Answers thanks to chatting window function.
|October 15, 2018||9h00 CET||English|
|October 15, 2018||16h00 CET||English|
|October 16, 2018||9h00 CET||French|
|October 16, 2018||10h00 CET||French|
Main Concepts :
- PPAP/APQP: Context/Background
- APQP: What for?
- The 5 steps of APQP
- PPAP: What is it about and how to use it
- Project Manager for new parts development (Suppliers Tier 1/2/3)
- Quality Project manager (Suppliers Tier 1/2/3)
- New industrial processes or modified) installation or transfer (Suppliers Tier 1/2/3)
- Quality Managers in charge of Quality Performance ( Suppliers Tier 1/2/3)
- Quality Managers for Management System ( Suppliers Tier 1/2/3)
Download the PPAP/APQP Core Tools for Automotive to have more information about our product and advantages.